Greyson Goody ESQ.
Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018-2021
Greyson M. Goody, born and raised in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, is a seasoned trial attorney specializing in personal injury cases. He brings a wealth of experience and a track record of success.
Greyson has tried over 20 cases to verdict and recovered more than $50,000,000 as a result. His first trial as lead counsel was on the case of Pebley v. Santa Clara Organics, resulting in a $3,466,000 verdict for a cervical fusion. The appellate court’s ruling on this case gave clarity to the issue of determining reasonable value for lien-based treatment when the plaintiff is insured, and is now binding law cited in every personal injury case in California.
In addition to his trial work, Greyson is also an active member of the legal community. He has been recognized for his achievements, making the Top 20 Personal Injury Verdicts in California for 2021
He is also a speaker at legal events, sharing his knowledge and expertise with others in the field.
His Instagram profile showcases his love for nature and his commitment to his family and community.
His commitment to his clients, his profession, and his community make him a valuable addition to our team at Beverly Hills Injury Firm.
- California State Bar – 11/2013
- California District Court – 11/2013
- Low Impact Collision: Using Experts to Maximize Your Client’s Recovery (Advocate, 2015)
- Forget Howell, these are Pebley Meds (CAOC, 2021)
- The Spine and Spineless Defense Tactics (Advocate, 2022)
- Disarming Nuclear Verdicts (Gavel, 2022)
- Artificial Intelligence 101 – AI and the Law (Gavel, Summer 2023)
- Event Data Recorders (Advocate, Summer 2023)
- OCTLA 2021 Young Gun Trial Lawyer of the Year
- CAOC 2019 Street Fighter of the Year
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018-2021
- Lead trial lawyer on Pebley v. Santa Clara Organics (2018) 22 Cal.App.5th 1266 – leading authority regarding medical expense on personal injury cases